Unfortunately, most of the sites that I am currently involved in cannot be shown here. However, the following are a few sites that I have developed, maintained, added and edited features of, troubleshot and repaired when necessary in the past. Some of them I designed myself, some of them were designed in Photoshop by graphic designers, which I sliced up, translated into code, and implemented.
- AlexandriaMNLaw.com WordPress based website for Swenson Lervick Syverson Trosvig Jacobson Schultz law firm in Alexandria, MN.
- PremierKitchenInc.com WordPress based site developed for Premier Kitchen and Premier Catering of New Hope, MN.
- Steinbring.com WordPress based site that maintains the look of their older, static HTML site, giving the client control of their own content.
- DCAbstract.com WordPress based site that I designed for Douglas County Abstract of Alexandria, Minnesota.
- CedarRoseInn.com WordPress based site I developed for a family-owned and operated Bed and Breakfast in Alexandria, MN.
- SwedbergWood.com redesign of a ColdFusion based site to simplify content and maintain look and feel similar to corporate printed materials, emphasis on photography that showcases details of the quality of their work.
- JuettnerMotors.com Site redesign, to give the Alexandria based auto dealer a fresh and updated look and bring their customers the information they need about purchasing a vehicle, no CMS.
- Century21Alex.com WordPress based site I redesigned, when Alexandria Area Realty became Century 21 Realtors in Alexandria, MN.
- AmundsonViolin.com Redesign and code overhaul for a family owned Violin Sales and Repair shop owned by Ken Amundson, 3rd Generation Luthier, in St. Paul, MN.
The following are sites that I maintained, added and edited features of, troubleshot and repaired when necessary, but did not do the initial development of.
- BrophyLakeResort.com Site I maintained for a family-owned and operated resort on Lake Brophy in Alexandria, MN, no CMS.
- NCRTrees.com Site I maintained for a reforestation nursery in Evansville, MN, built on ExpressionEngine.
My role as the webmaster of the two newspaper sites mostly consisted of adding special sections and content, creating and deploying ads, seeking and reporting bugs, automating the upload of hundreds of photos weekly, coding the CSS and creating the images to skin the sites, etc. I was not responsible for the back end development of the Echo and Osakis sites, that was handled by a corporate interactive team.